THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

It's me =)

It's me =)

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Hmmm... Good day...^^

Today is a wonderful day for me...
So long didn't hanging out with my old colleagues...
They are still so nice to me although I didn't teaching for almost half year..
Sometime I will regret because of resign my job as a teacher last year...
Now I hope the principal can accept me again after I finish my study on this July...
And thanks for all colleague that willing me back to school teaching again.
If I really have the change go back to school teaching,
I won't resign it anymore and I will continue this job until my life end..

They asking me go out sing k with them today...
I was so surprise that they invite me going to the teacher's reunion dinner tonight,
BUT it's quite sad...
Because I didn't teaching for a certain period,
so it's quite shy for me attend the dinner with them,
so I reject their invitation.=(
I was wondering to attend the dinner,
meet with all the colleagues,
having fun with them like this afternoon.
They never treat me as outsider people,
they treat me very nice and care about my single thing.
And they ask me that not to going back to my hometown this end of April,
because my brother will having an open house event,
they wish to see me then,
but I refuse..
This is because I have so long didn't meet my boyfriend,
almost 4 months,
so I just keep saying sorry to them...
And they asking me after my study I will doing what.
Continue study? Working?
No no... I will willing to be a teacher back...
Hope my dream will come true...

I miss my boyfriend a lot...
I will meet him soon since his hometown is so far from me,
I think we just have 3 changes to meet each other within a year.
so I have to appreciate every single time with him...
Almost 1 year we get together already,
and we never quarrel.
It's quite sweet and happy with him...
Feeling happiness, feeling comfortable, feeling warm...
My lovely clover, I love u...
Hehe... I confess my love through here...^^

0 comments: