THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

It's me =)

It's me =)

Friday, November 12, 2010

Complicated Night~

It's seem like to be a wonderful night for me tonight
BUT I'm having a complicated feeling right now...
I don't know what's going on with me?
Do I feel alright tonight?
Is there anything happen to me?
The answer is NO...
But why i having such a so complicated feeling right now?
What should i do, my pleasant God....
Take me close to the God...
N let me feel the bless from God...
Maybe it will be better...
Anyway...
Let's talk about the other things...

I'm missing my dear koon koon n other friends who close with me when I'm in form 5,
N also missing those form 6 friends especially see min n ching huey...
When i have the chance to meet u all again?
Do u all miss me like i do?
I'm not sure...
Since chinese new year until now we haven't meet each other again...
N i also miss my colleges friends n lectures..
They make my life wonderful n happy...
Especially Miss Addlance who having a great teaching she had
I miss her so much n wish to attend her class again..
It's fun n relaxable...
I also miss my sweetie~stephenie
She has found her soul mate
Anyway....
I hope both of u will live happily...
And well...
The most i miss is my sis~Miro
She having her STPM few weeks later
I wish her can achieve what she expect to...
She is the one who have a such bad memory of love in her life
I hope she will forget what mello did to her last time
N hope she will get her joy n happiness from her friends n me
So... My God, please bless her...

I'm so surprise that I didnt miss my lovely
Maybe I have a distance with him right now
Everything goes wrong within him n me
I don't know what going on?
He is cool to me sometimes
N he is nice to me sometimes
I don't know what he really can give me for my future?
I'm so confused about my choice
Is there any turn back for me?
Is there possible to stop loving in him?
Is there a great way for me separate with him?
Sometimes I hate myself why i love him so deep...
I have no choice....
Hope everything will be normal again...

0 comments: