THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

It's me =)

It's me =)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thinking of you~

When I look into my photo I take with u
I will thinking of u when will u come toward me
May? June? July? Or when?
I never think about u will come to find me
since we are far from apart
Didnt meet u for almost 1 year ady
How could it happen to me?
It never happen to me from the 1st love I having
when I'm in form 4

When I look into ur blog
When I couldn't found any of ur new article
I will feel disappointed
Cos I know if ur blog didnt refresh
that's mean u are busy with ur life

The time when I look into ur eyes
I was shock with u
I in love with u deeply
Oh gosh
How could it happen to me?
It's so weird that it never happen to me before for my whole life
Huhu

I hope I can hv a happy ending with u my dear
N forever... ^^

0 comments: